insurance

Sandipale January-February, the ICC U -1 9 World Cup in Bangladesh, and he took 14 wickets in the tournament, players will take the most wickets in the second position. It was his first international competition.

He had a hat-trick while Ireland before the match. Last month sandipale national regulation debut against Namibia in the World Cricket League Championship in Kirtipur 2 match took 3 wickets.

kyampacauradekhiko travel
Hong Kong back to the day of his hometown team play Chitwan Cricket Academy RAUTAHAT Chandranigahpur he went. 2015 to March 4, Sandip this date is memorized. This Day Camp in Chitwan old bombshell. Sandeep had come there for training. Sandeep Dassanayake immediately affected by the national team camp was invited. Since Sandeep Nepali cricket are seen as a great talent.

'13 Months back lessons learned much about looks like. Paras brother (Khadka) my great desire to play the captain was. The complete, I want to take away the dream continued, "sandipale said," Today, for me, the more important is the Camp. Earlier, there used to practice. Even now, when the house went to practice there, me delete. My coach Raju Khadka help a lot to bring me to this place is. He can not head pubudu dassanayake memorable. All the senior players is supporting. '

According to Sandeep line length was a problem his. Such was the experience of the last 13 months, Sandeep enfolded, 'directly in the camp came, I went to improving. I went to gain experience, and he helped me. Made confident. The lessons learned play in planning. What plans and lessons learned that strength against batsmen jump.

Previous
Next Post »